2015年10月30日星期五

Open Water Swimming For Beginners – Equipment



The swimming equipment, swim caps and swimming goggles are the silimar with some small variations.

A silicone swim caps might be preferable to keep the head warm. Sometimes the swimming cap may not have a good condition and have been wrinkle. This will be very bad during a race. Try wearing a new silicone swim cap which isn't stretched out.

POQSWIM
Try to wear a mirrored swimming goggles which can reflect the sun and can also be helpful on reduce glare, but they are not a necessity. Make sure your swimming goggle’s head strap is properly adjusted, and you may want to use an anti-fog coating or a bit of saliva to avoid cloudy lenses.www.poqswim.com

A special swimwear is not necessary, although chaffing is a consideration when you choose the dress. Body parts and swimwear can occur friction, similar to the case of brine. Salt, the more easily rub. When I travel 12 miles when the tournament in Key West, where the water is heavy salty, my swimsuit all seems are a manufacturing point of friction, very unusual.
POQSWIM



Vaseline, lanolin, bag balm or other grease can be used to prevent chafe marks. Now that I've had a baby, I suspect that "Desitin" would also work well, but I haven't tried it yet. For beginners, apply grease in the armpit, neck and inner thigh. If rubs are going to occur in other areas, a few training swims will make bring them to the forefront. Some swimmers use gloves, a rag or even a stick off the beach to apply grease without getting it on their hands. Grease on the hands can easily get on goggles.www.poqswim.com
POQSWIM
Vaseline, sheep grease, oil or other lipstick grease sachets can be used to prevent scratches. Now that I've had a baby, I suspect "Desitin" will be useful, but I have not tried it yet. For starters, apply to the armpit, neck, inner thigh fat. If rubs are going to occur in other areas, a few training swims will make bring them to the forefront. Some swimmers will use gloves, a sweat towel rub, not even a stick in the hands are greased cream. Hand cream grease stains easily on goggles.


Greasy goggles, not good! Also, don't forget sunblock if you are out during peak sun hours. Experiment and find out what works best for your skin. Waterproof does not necessarily mean that the block will work for hours on end. If you are planning a long training swim, try to start early in the morning before the sun's rays reach their peakwww.poqswim.com

1 条评论:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Best Swimming Goggles for Laps

    回复删除